This module is for publishing News and Blogs. Originally based on SmartSection, it improved heavily on it, and became the best Blog/News module for XOOPS. The key features:
- Categories and Subcategories
- Four basic templates, custom templates
- File Wrapping
- Page/Category images
- File attachments
- Scheduled publishing and expiration
- Order by date, ratings, sort order
- Permissions: Submissions, Submit/Edit fields, Categories, Pages, Moderation (global)
- various Editors provided by XOOPS
- Import from SmartSection and News modules
- Easy cloning (change the directory name)Figure 1: Main view of the Publisher Module (Admin side)
You can contribute on GitHub. Changes will be pushed to Gitbook.io automatically when the main repository changes.
Editing the book can be done either by updating the markdown files with a text editor, or opening the repository in the Gitbook desktop app. The desktop app will give you a live preview option.
Unless specified, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.