- 1.Installation follows the usual XOOPS process. After downloading the module distribution pack, decompress the file and open the folder and any nested folder beneath until you find the main module files. These will be in a folder containing the "xoops_version.php" file. This parent folder will be uploaded to your server into the '/modules' directory. Now open and view the '/docs/readme.txt' files and follow any directions given, in case there pre-install configurations required for this module.
- 2.Using your usual FTP client upload the module directory to you '/modules' directory of your website files.
- 3.Open your website administration page and go to 'Admin -> System Module -> Modules'
- 4.Install the module by clicking the install link. A confirmation page should give you a link back to 'Module Administration' page
- 5.Happy XOOPSing and May the Source be with You!!!
FYI: More detailed instructions on installing modules are available in the Chapter 2.12 of our XOOPS Operations Manual