Comment on page
© 2016 XOOPS Project (www.xoops.org)
SmartFAQ, as you would probably have guessed it by the name, is a Frequently Asked Questions system for XOOPS 2.5.7 web sites. Compared to other FAQ modules, SmartFAQ offers exciting functionalities that will help communities to quickly and easily build a complete FAQ system for their sites. Here is some of the features of SmartFAQ :
- Users can request a Q&A
- Accepted requests are published in the Open Questions section.
- Users can see, in the Open Questions section, the questions that are yet unanswered.
- Users can propose answers to these questions.
- When an answer is approved, the Q&A is published in the Q&A section.
- Each Q&A can have other information like a 'Did you know?' and 'How do I?' statement.
- These statements can be randomly displayed in blocks, along with a link for the complete answer.
- Q&A can be linked to a specific module or a specific URL.
- If such a link is made, the Contextual Q&A block will display contextual Q&A relatively to where the user is on your site.
- At any time, users can submit a better answer for a Q&A that already has an answer. This newly submitted answer will obviously need to be approved by a moderator.Figure 1: Main view of the Module Admin side
- Administrators Guide
- Guide for Users