- 1.Installation follows the usual XOOPS routine. After downloading the module distribution pack, decompress the file and open the folder and any nested folder beneath until you find the main module files. The parent folder will be uploaded to your server into the 'Modules' directory. Now open and view the 'Readme' or changelog files and follow any directions given. There are no pre-install configurations required for this module.
- 2.Using your usual FTP client upload the smartfaq directory to you 'modules' directory of your website files.
- 3.Open your website administration page and go to 'modules', and click on the "Install Modules" button (see below).
Figure 2 The Module Administration and Installation
4. Install the module by clicking the install link. A confirmation page should give you a link back to 'module administration page'
5. Detailed instructions on installing modules are available in the XOOPS Operations Manual. To uninstall the module, just click on the red arrow:
Figure 3 The Module Administration and uninstallation